This page has Desktop Computers for sale. Whether you’re looking for Intel desktop computers or AMD Ryzen Desktop Computers, this page has what you’re looking for. A defacto standard that we follow these days is all systems should have an SSD drive, and a minimum of 8 GB of RAM. This is the standard that everyone should follow in this day and age (as of 2019). If you buy anything less than this, chances are it will be slow and not be able to do the work you need day to day.
- Intel Core i5-7400 Processor Quad-Core 3.0GHz(6M Cache, up to 3.50GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD + 1TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 and Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac featuring Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz) 1 x 1 technology; Front I/O ports–USB 3.0: 1, USB 3.0-Type C: 1, Headphone/Microphone: 1; Back I/O ports–VGA, HDMI out, USB 3.0: 2, USB 2.0: 2, LAN (Ethernet), Audio jacks
- Windows 10
- Refurbished computer
- Processor: AMD Ryzen(TM) 3 2200G Processor, Quad-Core, 3.50GHz.
- Video graphics: AMD Radeon(TM) RX 550 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated).
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable to 32 GB).
- Hard drive: 1 TB 7200RPM SATA.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home.
- Ports: Headphone/Microphone Combo, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 (front), 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C(TM) (front), 2 USB 2.0 (rear), 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (rear), HDMI (rear), DisplayPort(TM) (rear), 10/100/1000 Base-T Network, and an HP 3-in-1 Media Card Reader.